News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

my stuff

Started by Leevibe, April 03, 2014, 12:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

Quote from: lincolnic on April 03, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
Man, you had no reason to be afraid of posting this stuff - it's great!

+1

Tremster

raulduke

Really cool builds dude.

I like the aesthetic of all of them too.

Guybrush

Astounding! Love them all. I don't suppose you would consider selling jus the PCBs would you? I'd love to build the trem!

LJangel

Really, really nice stuff!

Leevibe

Quote from: Guybrush on April 04, 2014, 03:56:00 AM
Astounding! Love them all. I don't suppose you would consider selling jus the PCBs would you? I'd love to build the trem!

Wow, I'm flattered! Yeah, I would sell you a term PCB. I'm going to update it to fit the 1590b better anyway.

diablochris6

I am in love with that Big Block!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Guybrush

Quote from: Leevibe on April 04, 2014, 08:47:12 AM
Quote from: Guybrush on April 04, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

Wow, I'm flattered! Yeah, I would sell you a term PCB. I'm going to update it to fit the 1590b better anyway.

PM'ed!

Thanks man  :D

rullywowr

Quote from: billstein on April 03, 2014, 09:49:14 PM

Quote from: lincolnic on April 03, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
Man, you had no reason to be afraid of posting this stuff - it's great!

+1
+2
Love the theme and overall clean look. Reminds me of a Shelby Cobra. Looking good!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Bufferz

that big block looks amazing - where are you selling these?
affiliations: TFX

Leevibe

Quote from: Bufferz on April 04, 2014, 02:13:29 PM
that big block looks amazing - where are you selling these?

Thanks. I have a website but it's mostly just word of mouth. I'm embarrassed to say that I need to update my website badly but I can't really remember how! I'm also embarrassed for anyone here to see my high prices. They will probably drop as I continue to streamline the process of building them. The BB price reflects full retail and was based on me making the boards by hand and doing crazy amounts of off-board wiring etc. I've never actually charged that full price with one exception, and that was someone who could more than afford it and was happy to pay it. :)

billstein

I like your website and really appreciate how well written the descriptions are. So far I can see nothing to be embarrassed about. No reason not to go forward with confidence.

peAk

Clean website just like the pedals!

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

ncdb07

Nice stuff man! Great work! Love the classic car theme!
ncdb07
Daniel