News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2014 builds so far

Started by marauder, April 04, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marauder

Been a while since I posted some new builds, these have all been completed in the last 3 months.
Some very familiar artwork.

DLS built on a Poodle pcb.

Speedy Marie on Jubal81's pcb.

Tweed 57 on VIPFx pcb.

Behemoth on Rej's pcb.

Duovibe on Function f(x) pcb.

Kraken on Madbean's pcb.

IC Big Muff on Poodle pcb.

Fuzz Face/Tonebender on Function f(x) pcb.

jubal81

Holy wow! That's a parade of awesome. Clean & beautiful - all of 'em.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GrindCustoms

That is one solid build report! 8)

Now i'm wondering how the hell customers will want to buy a Behemoth Bass Driver if they ever see that one.... ::) ;)

How do you like the Kraken so far?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

marauder

The Kraken is great, not as versatile as the Mutron III, but a hell of a lot easier to dial in.
I someone wants a simple to use and great sounding envelope filter, it's the one to build.

das234

Nice builds.  They look very Juan Solo-ish (and that's a good thing).

juansolo

Quote from: das234 on April 04, 2014, 12:52:39 PM

There's a reason for that* ;)

* I build pedals over at Cleggy's. It's a bit of a two man operation. I still do the decals, he does the Envirotexing and any painting (I'm so shit at that it's amazing). Boards tend to be populated these days by whomever gets there first on my builds, but he does all his. As for installations, that entirely depends on Cleggy's patience on his builds, I do all mine. He did all of them up there IIRC. He didn't do the Pharoahian for example because that was a right bastard... Cheers for that ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Leevibe

Love everything about those!!

Tell me more about those little in/out jacks. Is that something everyone but me knows about?

wgc

Whoo! Been a long winter...! :)
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

das234

Quote from: juansolo on April 04, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
Quote from: das234 on April 04, 2014, 12:52:39 PM

There's a reason for that* ;)

* I build pedals over at Cleggy's. It's a bit of a two man operation. I still do the decals, he does the Envirotexing and any painting (I'm so shit at that it's amazing). Boards tend to be populated these days by whomever gets there first on my builds, but he does all his. As for installations, that entirely depends on Cleggy's patience on his builds, I do all mine. He did all of them up there IIRC. He didn't do the Pharoahian for example because that was a right bastard... Cheers for that ;)

Of course.  That explains it.  I didn't realize it was Cleggy's post I was looking at.

lincolnic

I can't believe how clean the inside of that Behemoth is.

pickdropper

That's a pedalboard worth of fantastic builds there.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Crikey you've been busy... Always enjoy your gut shots 8)