News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My latest stuff.

Started by nicofx, April 04, 2014, 01:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicofx

They are all etched and powder coated.

Clone of the Boss HM2 on Jeremys (the3secondrule) board.

Rocket Reverb

Affect multifx. Boost > Eternity Burst Clone > Shoot the Moon >Deep Blue Delay Clone

The Lighthouse - Booster/overdriver

RUST distortion

alanp

I really, really like the HM2 one. Nicely executed graphics, coupled with very tasteful slight foxing to it. (More relic'ing would have overstated the case, here.)

The lighthouse ones look really good too! What enclosures are they?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Bufferz

affiliations: TFX

Leevibe

Great work inside and out, nicofx! +1 on the rocket LED lens. It totally suits the build!

wgc

These are sweet!  So much good stuff  here

Love the graphics
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

hoodoo

They all look fantastic mate, i'd be curious to know how you did the 2 tone powdercoating. Are they etched first, then powdercoated twice with the different colours, or are they powdercoated, laser etched then the colour filled in, however you do it, they look great  :)

nicofx

Thank you!!  :D

Quote from: hoodoo on April 04, 2014, 06:57:40 PM
They all look fantastic mate, i'd be curious to know how you did the 2 tone powdercoating. Are they etched first, then powdercoated twice with the different colours, or are they powdercoated, laser etched then the colour filled in, however you do it, they look great  :)
Yeah, they are acid etched first. For the Rocket Reverb there's first a coat of green, then the top is sanded, and then I finish of with a coat of candy gold.

Mich P

Nice stuff
well done.
Mich P.

gtr2

I always love your stuff!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Kinki fuzz

Good looking stuff, specially love the rocket

pickdropper

All of them look great as usual, Nico.  The Old Fashioned Heavy Metal particularly stands out to me.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

rosettastoned

Quote from: nicofx on April 05, 2014, 01:52:52 AM
Thank you!!  :D

Quote from: hoodoo on April 04, 2014, 06:57:40 PM
Yeah, they are acid etched first. For the Rocket Reverb there's first a coat of green, then the top is sanded, and then I finish of with a coat of candy gold.

great work, but I'm  curios with the grafics, letters, to be specific, woh can you make  those 2 different colours in an small area like  knobs leters.

jubal81

Really, really top-notch stuff. Just beautiful.
I oggled over at DIYSB, and I'm glad you posted over here, too.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

rullywowr

Really nice work, love the looks and themes. Speechless, really.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!