News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

This Week = Sale! 15% of all orders...yup!

Started by madbean, April 14, 2014, 09:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

midwayfair

Yay! Are the April 15th boards still on target? The lack of Wieners is the only thing keeping me from hitting "buy" for the last week.

micromegas

Quote from: midwayfair on April 14, 2014, 09:28:26 AM
The lack of Wieners is the only thing keeping me from hitting "buy" for the last week.

:) Dirty mind
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

madbean

Quote from: midwayfair on April 14, 2014, 09:28:26 AM
Yay! Are the April 15th boards still on target? The lack of Wieners is the only thing keeping me from hitting "buy" for the last week.

I don't have shipping notification on it, so it's not for sure they will be here in time. However, I am planning on having another sale next month for the 5 year anniversary, so at the very least there will be another opportunity. This one is to cover my a$$ (let's just say I overspent on manufacturing costs in the last 2 months, haha).

ichilton

Any update madbean?

Is there any chance you'll extend the sale to allow purchase of the new boards?

Thanks,

Ian

Clayford

Quote from: ichilton on April 18, 2014, 12:42:23 PM
Any update madbean?

Is there any chance you'll extend the sale to allow purchase of the new boards?

Thanks,

Ian

The 5 year anniversary is also coming up... I'm just sayin if I know Bean... he'll do it up right.
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

madbean

The sale is over and I want to thank everyone for the orders. Thank you! I'm sorry it did not work out for the upcoming stuff to be included, but it appears the shipping to me is a bit behind schedule...I would not be surprised if I get the notification on Monday or Tuesday.

However, we will have another sale very soon which will include them so there's still a chance for deals to be had.

madbean

Update: I will have all current orders out today. I got a few days behind due to my daughter's 8th birthday which was not only a sleepover but also a horse riding party and then Easter. I slept almost all day yesterday, haha.