Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

04.24 Releases - additional info

Started by madbean, April 24, 2014, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Quote from: Jabulani Jonny on April 30, 2014, 01:29:33 PM
Brian,
Thanks for these, I've been awaiting a few. 

One quick note, on the last sentence of the first page of the Sunking II, I think it should read:
"This means it is not a direct copy of the Klong, and I do NOT represent it as such."

Not that it really matters...or maybe it does.

It only matters in the sense that if you follow some of the ridiculous threads on TGP concerning the Klon, people argue until they are blue in the face over what a "Klone" is and whether or are they truly are the "Klon". I'm circumventing any bro-hah-hah that will inevitably take place once a Sunking2 build shows up on TGP by stating it is not a Klon copy...it is a Klone, which is a variation of the Klon. And, I outline the reasons for this in the doc notes. Consider it a "CYA" statement, nothing more.

Jabulani Jonny

Yeah i understand that's what you're trying to say, but your sentence is missing the "Not" that I highlighted. Sorry, I know it's a bit anal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

madbean

Oops, that is a dumb error on my part. Thanks for the correction. I will re-up the corrected pdf.

:-[

Tremster

Ha, have you seen the new Earthquaker Overdrive:
http://earthquakerdevices.com/shop/palisades/#tab-description
Looks like they had a similar idea as on the Deadringer with the rotary switches.

madbean

Cool! I really like EQD and that looks pretty sweet.

upthepunxxx

I saw a cool demo on it, I think it was pro guitar shop and it looked pretty bitchin!

Quote from: madbean on May 20, 2014, 08:11:09 AM
Cool! I really like EQD and that looks pretty sweet.
Wake up and smell the noise!!