News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Plex-Fatpants

Started by jimmybjj, April 06, 2011, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

Fatpants build. Hammered finish in a can from walmart. Logo is a waterslide. Led on the board because I didn't want that space empty and I didn't want extra wires coming off the board. I didn't get to spend the time on the wiring so it come out a little funky but its still functional.

Pcbs no longer available

petesz

Nice!
Looks clean to me. I also like to stick the schematic on the inside ;)

nzCdog

jkokura

I LOVE the schematic on the lid of the enclosure. Great idea that I've never seen before.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

k.rock!

I have to agree, that is a great idea! I love it man...pedal looks great too. Great job man!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

JeffdaMaori

Great tidy job, well done! Schem on inside is a great touch, cool idea!

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: jkokura on April 06, 2011, 06:12:53 PM
I LOVE the schematic on the lid of the enclosure. Great idea that I've never seen before.

+1. Nice job! I think your wiring looks fine. No messy spaghetti wire! What's the plan for your next build?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

thanks guys for the compliments. I replied to this post once already but I accidentally deleted it (dang iPhone.) I'm sure the schematic has been done before but I've never seen it done. I figure it might help me (or someone else) in the future should anything every go wrong. I was originally going to do it with a waterslide but the only ones I had are clear and didn't work out with the grey background.

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on April 07, 2011, 07:33:32 AM
What's the plan for your next build?

nothing planned but always looking for something, I actually enjoy building these pedals more than playing guitar rigg now. Have any suggestions?
Pcbs no longer available

petesz

Run away before you become addicted!!  :P

I'd recommend maybe an Egodriver for some marshall sounding grit, or a King of Klones for a nice lower gain overdrive. Or a Double Flush Tremolo if you are after some modulation. Everything is good! I think I have about 9 different madbean boards on the way..

bigmufffuzzwizz

I guess the question is what are you looking for?  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

pietro_moog

i was curious about this pedal.
how does it sound?