News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

King of what?

Started by selfdestroyer, May 05, 2014, 07:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

I feel like i am spamming, I had a crazy building weekend. I got 6 completed builds all together but a few I am waiting for knobs before I share them.

I am sure I do not need to mention the name of the pedal "that shall not be named". Thanks to Brejna for the great layout. I have officially taken my Morning Glory clone off my board and made room for this beast. I am in love with this pedal.. anything that I play and realize an hour blew by is an awesome pedal in my book.

This is the first dual pedal I made and I really want to rethink my 3PDT daughter board to accommodate a dual pedals.

Reverse etch of King David chillin on his throne. The pedal is actually a metallic purple but my iPhone camera makes it look blue.

Guts

muddyfox

Looks plenty purple to me!  ;D

Very nice, I have a soft spot for purple pedals and everything etched.

peAk

That is one very sexy pedal!

bcalla

That etch is stunning!  And purple = awesome!

midwayfair

Another awesome etch, but the insides of this one are especially tasty for a dual pedal. :)

Leevibe

Quote from: midwayfair on May 05, 2014, 12:26:12 PM
Another awesome etch, but the insides of this one are especially tasty for a dual pedal. :)

This. I love the symmetry of the daughter boards!

rullywowr

Cody, looks awesome man!  Super clean inside and out.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

hoodoo

Man.... 6 in a weekend, you ain't married with kids are ya, another beauty mate.  ;D

dannoceti

Wow that's awesome! I just order all the parts to build one last night, what diodes are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevewire

selfdestroyer,
Awesome looking!

selfdestroyer

Thanks everyone for the kind words, It really means a lot. I am really getting in the groove with the etching.

Quote from: hoodoo on May 05, 2014, 01:01:17 PM
Man.... 6 in a weekend, you ain't married with kids are ya, another beauty mate.  ;D

Just an understanding wife :]

Quote from: dannoceti on May 05, 2014, 02:21:39 PM
Wow that's awesome! I just order all the parts to build one last night, what diodes are you using?

I went with the ones listed in the build doc
D1 1n4148
D2 1n4148
D3 1n4148
D4 1n4148
D5 1n4148
D6 1n4148
D7 1n4148
D8 1n4148
D9 1n4001
D10 1n4001
D11 1n5817
D12 1n4001
D13 1n4001

I figured this was a good starting point. I am really happy with the results so I will most likely leave it that way.

Cody

DutchMF

That's an awesome build, inside and out!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

brejna

I have to do one of these reverse etchings.
Awesome work as always

mah62

Very beautiful! Love the colour, love the etch. Sorry for the stupid question, but what is this a build of? I can't think of anything with 13 diodes. Also, what's the deal with the symetrical 3pdt PCBs?

Mark

Hexjibber

More top class etching man, this one looks really classy! Big fan of your builds!