News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

For My Marvel Friends

Started by ggarms, May 13, 2014, 09:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

This is the Double Flush. I'm trying to complete the entire available etchable library here on the site, including all of those listed in the discontinued section. I'm not sure how deep I am into that specific rabbit hole, but here's another. I really like how versatile this thing is. I've been concentrating on my guts lately, and I'm proud of myself on this one (which means something because I usually save praise for others, never wretched old me). Well! Next up is boxing the blue warbler because I just dropped the non tayda LDR Jon sent me and I can't wait for that one!

Leevibe

Great job in and out. Nice etch!

flanagan0718

I'm a huge comic nerd! Love the graphics. I think i even still have the Wolverine trading card that this image was originally printed on. Great job! Now lets hear a demo!

midwayfair

THIS WEEK ON .... WOLVERINES IN SPAAAAAACE.

jkokura

I like it! Clean guts too, which is always awesome to see.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

selfdestroyer

Great looking board etch you got there. I too started on the path of etching all of Brian's etch-able layouts when I first started. I really think that it helped me find what worked for me when etching and I was able to find my groove. Keep up the great work.

Cody

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

irmcdermott