News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Meant to be given...

Started by GrindCustoms, May 28, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Last week my facebook page reached 1500 likes (Yeeehaaa!) and i said that i'd do a giveaway.

More details will follow to know how to participate.

Cheers!

Rej

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Govmnt_Lacky

If it required Facebook... then Im out  :-X I am the last person in America WITHOUT an account........ BUT...

I would like to be the first to say OH PLEASE PICK ME!!!!! if I do not need one  8)

Cant pass up a Rej inspired build!  ;)

midwayfair

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on May 28, 2014, 05:10:33 PM
I am the last person in America WITHOUT an account

No, you aren't!  ;D

And I bet I have you beat: I don't even own a functional phone or mobile device of any kind.

Rej, cool of you to give these away, some folks are going to be very lucky. :)

Guitafuzz

WoWWW!!! i really want one of these!!!!! 

davent

Quote from: midwayfair on May 28, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

No, you aren't!  ;D

And I bet I have you beat: I don't even own a functional phone or mobile device of any kind.

Add in a Canadian, do have a land line with phone but never had a mobile/cell or been a Facebook participant.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Bufferz

May I ask where you sourced the clear knobs?
affiliations: TFX

pickdropper

Very cool, Rej.

And congrats on being the only person in the pedal building world who actually uses the pot tabs.  YOU should win a prize.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

PhiloB

I thought it was against the law to use those tabs.
Great looking builds and give away.

alanp

I used those tabs on my Chunkchunk, more than a year ago. I got lazy after that.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

juansolo

Quote from: davent on May 28, 2014, 05:54:33 PM
Quote from: midwayfair on May 28, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

No, you aren't!  ;D

Add in a Canadian, do have a land line with phone but never had a mobile/cell or been a Facebook participant.

dave

I have a mobile phone that remains plugged into my computer permanently linked to blue phone elite, as I can't text* and it means they pop up on my computer instead. It's a phone also, not a 'smart' phone. I put £10 credit on it and it lasts me 12 months...

The land line, I don't answer. 9 times out of 10 it's spam and everyone knows that if they want to get in touch to send me an e-mail.

I am on Facebook though. How else would people keep up with my beard progress**?

* I have patience for many things. Texting however is not one of them.
**shaved it off a couple of days ago  :(
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Thanks guys!

The giveaway is hosted on facebook, to be eligible it will ask to have a facebook account.

Chances are, that the winner will be unknown people to me, so i have to be able to reach them and also because my whole buisness is based on facebook. Sorry about that.

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 29, 2014, 03:11:11 PM
Thanks guys!

The giveaway is hosted on facebook, to be eligible it will ask to have a facebook account.

Chances are, that the winner will be unknown people to me, so i have to be able to reach them and also because my whole buisness is based on facebook. Sorry about that.

Darn it! You new-fangled youngsters and your E-lec-tric D-vices!!!

Good luck with it Rej!  ;)

GrindCustoms

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on May 29, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on May 29, 2014, 03:11:11 PM
Thanks guys!

Darn it! You new-fangled youngsters and your E-lec-tric D-vices!!!

Good luck with it Rej!  ;)

I'll try to thinker about something i could do next on the forums, because as much as the social media have been doing good for me, MB and BYOC forums are places with genuine members that have also been really generous with me.