News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aquaboy - Amphitrite Delay (Finally!)

Started by gtr2, April 11, 2011, 06:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstbrowsin

that is really beautiful Josh, both inside and out. . . Awesome work!! can't wait to hear the demo   8)

sprayfe

k.rock!

This pedal is BEAUTIFUL! I'm really glad you got this build tailored to what you really wanted out of it and for that I salute you my friend! Outstanding job!!  ;D

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

JeffdaMaori

Very, very nice!!! Great job all around and the look is awesome!  :o
Well done Josh!

Diamond

That is amazing!! I now know what I want to do with the extra box I have lying around. Please don't forget to post the changes you've made to the circuit and why. Thanks!

gtr2

Quote from: Diamond on April 12, 2011, 01:07:17 PM
That is amazing!! I now know what I want to do with the extra box I have lying around. Please don't forget to post the changes you've made to the circuit and why. Thanks!

Changes and schematics added to the original post...

My changes to the aquaboy board were because with hotter humbuckers I was getting distortion on the repeats.  It's much better with my changes except if I really pound the heck out of a chord... :D

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

Wow... thats awesome Josh, I bet a lot of time went into researching and tweaking... a total win for form and function man, I love it!!!

I have a general question about DIY analog delays...  is it hard to make a Tap-Tempo mod? 

jkokura

On analog delay?

Yes. Hasn't bee DIYed yet.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog