brian....Brian....BRIAN.....BRIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Started by ckim715, June 04, 2014, 08:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckim715

Bring back the Archer avatar....

daaaaaaaaaaanger zone!
-Charlie

GermanCdn

There needs to be an Archer phaser, no doubt about it.

PHASING!

And yes, call it the Danger Zone.

And a dual valve preamp built in honour of Pam.  You know why.

And a noise gate to choke your signal for Cheryl.

I seriously watch wayyyyyy too much of the show, obviously.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

peAk

selfdestroyer

Quote from: GermanCdn on June 04, 2014, 08:48:53 AM
There needs to be an Archer phaser, no doubt about it.

PHASING!

And yes, call it the Danger Zone.

And a dual valve preamp built in honour of Pam.  You know why.

And a noise gate to choke your signal for Cheryl.

I seriously watch wayyyyyy too much of the show, obviously.

Epic on so many levels. Had me rolling this morning.

Cody

culturejam

Quote from: peAk on June 04, 2014, 09:04:43 AM
Is the new avatar Skyrim?

I think so, but on first glance it looked to me like Ragnar Lothbrok  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

peAk

Quote from: culturejam on June 04, 2014, 09:33:08 AM

I think so, but on first glance it looked to me like Ragnar Lothbrok  ;D

Skyrim is the Shizniz

Elder Scrolls for life  8)

m-Kresol

I'm for the Archer avatar as well. To be honest, I've never seen or even heard of the show (had to google it), but I liked the avatar as well. Also, it really freaked me out when I thought it blinked at me. Took a few blinks to really figure out it's for real :D
Plus, I'm not a huge fan of the elder scrolls series. It's just not my type of game.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

That's GrizzleBeard. He's my level 34 Redguard. He don't like being disrespected. He will whoop anyone who does with his drain health Ebony enchanted bow and/or glass warhammer.

AllenM

hmm.. which faction is GrizzleBeard? I have a couple Pact toons and a Dominion...

AllenM

madbean

He's a loner..a bit of an Anarchist. He doesn't need factions or allegiance to any Imperial or Stormcloak flunky. Actually, he is with the Dawguard currently so he can kill vampires. But he is not doing the main quest...did that with my first character, Elkar the Dark Elf. He does have a companion...Inigo the Khajiit. Inigo is very helpful in killing baddies. Inigo thinks Lydia is an idiot and insults her constantly.

GermanCdn

Hmm, the "Grizzlebeard" overdrive.  Nope, not nearly as cool as Pam's Big Bottom Booster.  Just sayin....

DANGER ZONE

Clearly I need a lot of expensive professional help.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

chromesphere

Even with my extensive RPG experience i'm not sure what they are talking about....

I MUST KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS GAME

:D
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

atreidesheir

Quote from: madbean on June 04, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
He's a loner..a bit of an Anarchist. He doesn't need factions or allegiance to any Imperial or Stormcloak flunky. Actually, he is with the Dawguard currently so he can kill vampires. But he is not doing the main quest...did that with my first character, Elkar the Dark Elf. He does have a companion...Inigo the Khajiit. Inigo is very helpful in killing baddies. Inigo thinks Lydia is an idiot and insults her constantly.
Can he kill that fugly chick from true blood?
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

midwayfair

Quote from: chromesphere on June 04, 2014, 05:32:27 PM
Even with my extensive RPG experience i'm not sure what they are talking about....

I MUST KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS GAME

:D

Really? It's Skyrim. Elder Scrolls 5. It was one of the biggest game releases ... like, ever. I'm not even joking, they advertised on frigging busses. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or out of touch, it's just that it's so pervasive online that even if I hadn't played it [not nearly long enough compared to Morrowind and Oblivion*], I would have known about it.

*I was really good at those games until I took an arrow in the knee.
*Hey Brian, your avatar can be an archer, and then you'll please everyone!