News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

04.01 - Zombii, Pork Barrel and Road Rages are back in stock!

Started by madbean, April 01, 2011, 10:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Zombii, Pork Barrel and Road Rages are once again in stock!

The Chunk Chunk, Glitterrattii, Karate Shop (FKA Slap Chop), King of Klones, Poindexter, Snarkdoodle and Yellow Shark boards drop on 04.02.

the3secondrule

wooooooo woo!

Poindexter, Zombii and Karate orders coming soon yeah  ;D

How does the poindexter compare to the univox superfuzz, btw? pretty similar sounding?
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

bigmufffuzzwizz

I bought a group buy of PCB's from a retiring BYOC forum pedal builder all being madbean pcbs and a forum vibe! This guy had some old designs! I believe they are from 2009, all etched! Came with a board called fallout which it says is a way huge red llama clone. Can't wait to populate them. I might have to try and sell a few as I have about 70 unpopulated pcbs now!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Oh man, I forgot about the Fallout. It's actually a great project. The Red Llama and the Forty Niner on one PCB. Do have have the documentation for it? I will put that one in the extra projects section.

jkokura

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on April 02, 2011, 07:32:38 AM
I bought a group buy of PCB's from a retiring BYOC forum pedal builder all being madbean pcbs and a forum vibe! This guy had some old designs! I believe they are from 2009, all etched! Came with a board called fallout which it says is a way huge red llama clone. Can't wait to populate them. I might have to try and sell a few as I have about 70 unpopulated pcbs now!

I have a Forum Vibe that I've been trying to make work for a long time. Make sure you find the documentation for the right forumvibe, because there's a version 1 and version 2 board out there.

What other boards did you get?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

I do have the documentation for the fallout but its printed out. I'll see if I can get it scanned and I'll send it too you bean.
All the boards I got are etched and the documents are all from 2009. I received a populated sqweeker(red board, silver copper), populated yellow shark, aristocrat(blue board, silver copper), zombi, bumblebee, glitterrattii(document ver. 3 01-01-2010), fallout, thumper, serendipity, neutrino, road rage, and a version 1 mudbunny! There also was 3 red gruntbox boards, 2 BYOC OD-1's(One fully populated, the other partially populated), forum vibe(r4-f, so revision 4?) and bajaman wet cat! It's a lot of stuff and I already have a lot in front of me. All of them came with the documents printed out which I thank the seller for his organization! Not sure what to do with all of it as its aside still in the shipping box. Plan on building as many as I can to test them out, keep the ones I really like and sell the rest as populated boards or throw em in a box for someone else.  :D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

petesz

That's so awesome! Have fun exploring and experimenting with all those circuits!

jtn191

hm, I might be interested in those--populated or not. I mean, I like doing it myself...but there's so many pedals and so little time!  ;D I just trashed my Sqweeker board due to a poor soldering job, and been looking at a Neutrino/Yellow Shark/Slow Loris/TS...