News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hola chicos!

Started by Buzz Crumhunger, June 21, 2014, 12:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Crumhunger

Yes, I migrated to the Great White North about 7 years ago, and as many do, I parted with a LOT of my favorite accumulated gear to make the journey.  And I've been too broke to buy any fabulous new gear since.  I got my DIY jones from building partscasters up to Frankenteles, and most recently a pair of Jazzmaster clones with various pickups... have more guitar parts waiting to be assembled around here somewhere.  Also have a shit-ton of amp parts laying around and not one successful build... Have a 6G6B Bassman chassis on my kitchen table that needs several more rounds of refinement and/or troubleshooting before it's 'done', but then I need to make a box to put it in!  (Though, last time I plugged it in, it did work pretty good except for some serious noise issues that I think I know how to fix....)

Anyway, I really want to make some awesome DIY pedals as appetizers/add-ons to my other DIY festivities, which led me here and other places in search of easy-to-start-with pre-made PCBs for sale.  I have no urge at this time to start making my own PCBs from traces, but next week I mean to buy a breadboard so I can start prototyping all of the cool vero-board layouts I've been seeing around...

So, which is the favorite currently available PCB for something like the Boneyard? Watched a video and would like to start with one, but apparently it's not available as a ready-made PCB... What's a fave or close approximation that y'all have built... I will be scanning the boards and youtube for demos shortly but right now I gotta git on to the rest of my day...

Cheers,

Buzz

Leevibe