News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greenbean goodness, Great to post something again.

Started by jimilee, June 27, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is my tube screamer, there are many like it but this one is mine! I have built about 4 now, and sold them all. So I am keeping this one. The top and bottom are black and the sides are red with black bleed through.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Great job Jimi, love the artwork and the insides are clean. And in the words of LL Cool J "Don't call it a comeback!"

Cody

Leevibe

lincolnic

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Stomptown

Very nice! I love the red and black with the white knobs. Looks wicked!

Willybomb

Nice ref to either the Rifleman's Creed, or Full Metal Jacket!

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

bcalla

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

peAk

Welcome back Jimi, you haven't lost a step.

Great as usual!

gordo

JIMI's BAAAACK!!!  Seriously, hope all is well on Planet J.

Killer build there, love to graphics and very tidy.  Now that you're not using batteries in the private stash you can ease the seat back and drop the 1776 and switch down to the bottom.  Gives you a way bigger palette to work your graphics mojo on.

"Dorothy", your red sparkle Phase 90, continues to get passed around like a Motley Crue groupie and a whole bunch of players around the Chicago suburbs sound way better for it.  Only rule is: 1) Don't bugger up the finish, and 2) You only get her for two weeks and it's back on my board.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on June 28, 2014, 12:32:10 AM
JIMI's BAAAACK!!!  Seriously, hope all is well on Planet J.

Killer build there, love to graphics and very tidy.  Now that you're not using batteries in the private stash you can ease the seat back and drop the 1776 and switch down to the bottom.  Gives you a way bigger palette to work your graphics mojo on.

"Dorothy", your red sparkle Phase 90, continues to get passed around like a Motley Crue groupie and a whole bunch of players around the Chicago suburbs sound way better for it.  Only rule is: 1) Don't bugger up the finish, and 2) You only get her for two weeks and it's back on my board.
Hey gordo, thanks! I was originally gonna put a battery in there and then A) I forgot to use a stereo jack and B) holy crap was it tight getting everything in there. I was gonna use a smaller stomp board, but at the last minute decided to go with the 1776 one because of the ease of wiring the LED. Interestingly enough, the stomp board and the LED were the last things I soldered. Made wiring up the board easier.
I'm really happy everyone is enjoying the phaser. Honestly that's one of the best sounding ones I've built to date. You need to start selling them to your buddies! You don't have to profit a lot, just enough to fund your own addiction.
Thanks for the kind words!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

sirbergersworth

Excellent work jimi.
I am so far from having the patience to finish an enclosure super nice, you guys that do impress the hell out of me.

Sounds great I assume?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter