News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Klone Science

Started by JakeFuzz, June 27, 2014, 11:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mremic01

Greetings fellow Klonologists,

Firstly, this thread is awesome and I'm eager to see what you guys find with the real thing.

Right now I'm researching Klons and looking to get my hands on a KTR to trace and get some high-res gutshots of to add to the body of Klon knowledge. Klownledge? I can't afford what they're going for right now, so I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to let me take a look at theirs. With this being my first post here, I don't expect anyone to be willing to just send me one on faith (but if they are, I'll cover all the shipping expenses and then some). But if any of you guys know someone who has one in the Madison WI area and can hook me up, I could do all the work at their place under supervision and I'd bring along some beers as thanks. Or if anyone would be interested in putting together a group purchase like the freestomboxes guys did, then resell the pedal once it's traced, I'd be up for that. I'm open to ideas.

Frag Magnet

Quote from: juansolo on July 16, 2014, 10:57:13 AM
Quote from: juansolo on June 27, 2014, 01:09:51 PM
As logic doesn't work with the cork-sniffers, actual verifiable data has little chance either.

I've had similar arguments with audiophiles. There comes a point where you just leave them to it.

My point, made: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1455624&page=2
Anyone else hearing a Stevie Wonder tune in their head when they read that thread?
Careful what you wish for, friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again