News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Picture Showcase - post your best pedal work

Started by madbean, June 28, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here is a catch-all thread for our many, many members to post their best and most favorite builds. This thread is like the pictures thread over at DIYSB: post completed builds only. General WIP, half-done stuff and full on build reports should go in their own threads. This thread is for members to look through and see the amazing talent we have here in this community.

madbean

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

A few of my favorites.

Retrograde

424 Fuzz

Cody

Willybomb

Pretty happy with the outsides as a general rule, but the guts are still pretty messy.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

davent

Great stuff here everyone. So many different approaches, enclosures chemically etched or laser etched, etched faceplates, paint and ink, stickers, wrapped in tweed, endless ideas and possibilties... i'm still trying to figure out paint and related mediums...

Old stuff that's been posted at diystompboxes over the years;

Joe Gagan's Easy Face in a junction box and his Skyripper.

Mosfet Booster & SHO

Various bits

1590G- really, too shallow for a standard 3pdt.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Govmnt_Lacky

Posted separately but.... I am pretty happy with myself so I am putting them here too!  8)

The ??Flanger

The DoppelGanger

The Meatball

And Finally.... The Group Shot

bcalla

I haven't been very productive lately, so I had to go to the archives.

My Multiplex Echo Machine with Modulation add on:

And my Harbinger One:

madbean

juansolo

I think most of my stuff is posted, though a lot of the old links will be broken after the site migration. So I'll throw up a few of my favourites

First up is the NeoSholicon, a recent re-build. I just like the layout and the vibe.

The Zeroplex was a massive update to the original pedal I made. Utterly love this now.

Possibly the most work we've ever put in making an old effect work with guitar. The list of changes is pretty huge and I love what it does.

Just so pleased with this and that we managed to make it fit in here.

Tim Sult without having to wobble your foot like a madman.

Dipthonizer. Just mad and brilliant.

Last of the valve pedals. Utter beast of a thing.

...and it's equally beastly brother.

On to the big multis!

Alice 2 - Madness returns. Love it.

Box of Fuzz. Would love to take this even further at some point... Something for the future.

Royal Trouser Press. If you're not into modulation, this could be your entire board in one box.

Still my favourite effect for ambient psychedelic stonerage. Everything just works so well together. I think the decal I used on Cleggy's worked the best.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Leevibe

Vallhagen

Cant help coming back to this ones; two generations of Blüe Monster:

Pinkïng

...and one of my first builds; my take on MFOS Sub Commander

Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/