News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NEFD!

Started by GrindCustoms, July 03, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

New Envellope Filter Day!

Russian EHX BassBalls RI (i know it's a re-issue, but i could'nt find original ones.)

Bought this one from Ebay at a really good price, including shipping and customs.. around 75$US.

EHX should have put the Trimmers as pots on this... so much more useable tweaking to be done.

While i was waiting for it to come in, i also realised that no DIY layout of this Filter was available.. and it's a fairly easy one, no hard to find parts at all and it sound greats! Also lots of mods possible to be made.... built one on vero with bunch of sockets and trimmers.... really fun thing! :D

GCFX Ninja Crew will get at it shortly  ;D

Rej

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

alanp

Nice score, less in there than I thought there would be!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Jopn

I've built it both from the vero layout on tagboardeffects and the PCB layout on topopiccione.  It's great :)

culturejam

As they say in Russian:

хорошо
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Leevibe

raulduke

Very nice.

One of those black box Bass Balls was the first pedal I ever tried many year ago.

I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to be doing with the thing, and couldn't afford one at the time.

Wish I'd snapped up a couple of Green Big Muff's that were knocking around the shop too.

The shop, as an aside, was Music Ground in Doncaster. Which later moved to Leeds, then London, where the owners got arrested for being complicit in selling stolen guitars. They even seemed like a slightly dodgy bunch back in their Donny days  ;D!

marmaliser

Quote from: raulduke on July 04, 2014, 08:57:13 AM
The shop, as an aside, was Music Ground in Doncaster. Which later moved to Leeds, then London, where the owners got arrested for being complicit in selling stolen guitars. They even seemed like a slightly dodgy bunch back in their Donny days  ;D!
Ahh the Saturday mornings I spent in there and then on up to Electro Music calling in at the little record shop and the Chippie on the way... ...<sigh>