News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Did anyone get super excited....

Started by ggarms, July 09, 2014, 10:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

When they noticed that the status of the new projects got changed to "Upcoming"????? CANTWAITOMG

flanagan0718

I want to see what this "mood ring" reverb is all about. I happen to have a spare brick laying around. I hope it doesn't take the 3 ;-$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanp

If my memory of time isn't too awful, perhaps you should start hoping that the Mood Ring doesn't take the 1 :P
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

ggarms

I've been wanting to do an FV effect; I cant remember what brian said about the moodring being brick or not.... hopefully sooner than later we'll know. Speaking of reverbs, I finished my RDD a few weeks ago and the deadastronaut chasm yesterday (which is bonkers.com btw), bringing my brick verb total to 3. So if only for variety...

lincolnic

I have a feeling Brian changed them to "Upcoming" because he got tired of everyone asking where the projects originally due in June were. Hard to bug someone about missing a release date when there is no release date.

(Don't mean to speak for you, Brian. Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here.)

ggarms

I can imagine how annoying that could become. He's the dealer to a bunch of addicts over here who need their collective fixes! In either case, I'm excited nonetheless. From what I've seen in the previews, these are going to be killer projects, especially the spdx2