News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Supermoon Reverb, Accutronics BTDR-2 digital reverb

Started by (DEAD)fx, July 09, 2014, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(DEAD)fx

here's another recent build I actually completed before the fuzz factory clone. Using the d-verb vero board layout here, http://www.sabrotone.com/?attachment_id=17, this one's a digital reverb based around the Accutronics BTDR-2 reverb brick with a medium decay time. Unfortunately I didn't realize/hadn't heard of the Mr. Black line of pedals and his Supermoon Reverb so sorry for the confusion but this is not a clone or rip-off of his, just coincidentally used the same name for a reverb since I built it right after the last supermoon this year.

omnipresent dude at (DEAD)fx, davidevansaudio.com/deadfx
tech/design engineer/shop rat at Avenson Audio, avensonaudio.com

selfdestroyer

My jealousy for laser etching is getting too big to contain! I love this build, the artwork is perfect and that blue color you used is excellent.  For a Vero layout you sure kept all the wiring clean and in place. Great job.

Cody

Alaboogie

seriously nice guts man and ditto on the laser etching...i am jealous!

lars

Impressive. Most impressive. +1 on keeping a vero layout that clean. That LED is pretty unique, where did you source that?
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

(DEAD)fx

the LED is from Banzai music, they make these conical molded LEDs that they call their Rocket LED, they look awesome on the right pedal.
omnipresent dude at (DEAD)fx, davidevansaudio.com/deadfx
tech/design engineer/shop rat at Avenson Audio, avensonaudio.com