News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Next release dates for summer

Started by madbean, July 11, 2014, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Since I'm getting emails everyday now, multiple times a day, here are the projected release dates for the rest of the summer. The July and August releases are firm (+/- a couple days). The Sept. releases may change a bit depending, but that's pretty close to what it will be. Possibly I will be able to get one of the other EHX projects in Sept.

8Ball, Afterlife, Egghead, Hipster, Mudbunny, Rangemaster, Tonebender: July 28th
Chunk Chunk, Zero Point DD, Kingslayer II, Stage Fright, Moodring, Sparklehorn, Sunking II: August 1st-ish.
Double Flush, FatPants, Karate Shop, Cave Dweller, Dirtbag 3, ZPSDX2 and Snow Day: early Sept.

flanagan0718

Nice! The mood ring in August! That gives me some time to finish a couple others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alaboogie

madbean

Also, here is what the Fall is looking like:

All EHX projects (Polyphase, Attack Decay, Bad Stone), OC-2, sub-mini tube amps projects and overdrives, a couple new delays (analog and digital and at least one tap tempo), Dig Dug, Rabbit Punch (A/B/AB), Mandroid and a couple misc designs. I have enough worked on already to last well into 2015 beyond those, too.

I want to round out 2014 in a BIG way with some new and challenging projects, so those of you who have been waiting: I haven't forgot. I promise I will do my best to deliver some of of these long anticipated projects.

And, since I am thinking about it: we still have not officially "celebrated" the 5 year mark for MBP, so I will figure out something before the year is up.

madbean

Also: Harbinger 2 will be in that group (Univibe in a wah shell).

flanagan0718

All good things! I'm very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex

I know I shouldn't ask but I cannot wait: any chance to know the main differeces in the ZPSDX2?
Did you redesign the board or there will be anything new added?

the3secondrule

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

midwayfair

Quote from: albru80 on July 14, 2014, 11:07:50 AM
I know I shouldn't ask but I cannot wait: any chance to know the main differeces in the ZPSDX2?
Did you redesign the board or there will be anything new added?

He added some stuff. I forget where I saw it, but it has a few "external trims" (those little 9mm pots with plastic shafts) involved and I think more switches. It's now, um, megadeluxe I guess?

Alex

Thank you for your reply.
That sounds great!
It was already a great pedal and now will be even better !!!
If possible, I will have to find a way to add a Tap-Tempo switch to it (God help me!) and it will be perfect!

aballen

Um, did I see DBD 3 on the main page... must have!   Can I rig a taptation in there too?

octa805

Quote from: dan.schumaker on July 14, 2014, 11:12:37 AM
+1 on Harbinger 2!  Time to source a wah shell for it!

Harbinger 2 is in which group? Fall?

r4ndy

Quote from: madbean on July 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PM
Also: Harbinger 2 will be in that group (Univibe in a wah shell).

Schwing!!!

jeffmicklos

Any update on the release date for the Cave Dweller? Super excited!