News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Juansolos Leslish

Started by arthurc, July 16, 2014, 03:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthurc

I've been looking for a schematic for the Leslish since I have a Trivibe board waiting for a project and I want to build something similiar. That was just a badass sound coming from the effect he built.

Anyone know?

selfdestroyer

juansolo

That's a blast from the past. Yeah that's the schem. It doesn't need the trimmers at the end as it's unity when dimed anyhow.

Here's the vero layout:

A bit of a dogs breakfast inside, but it works!

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

marauder

That vero is a little confusing as its got 2 circuits on it.

There's the splitter/mixing circuit from my schematic, and the LED/LDR ramping circuit on the top 5 rows.
Transistor is a 2n3904.  The LDRs replace the 820k resistors on the trivibe boards,  the speed pot is a dual gang 500kb, wired to each trivibe board.

juansolo

We messed with the relative speeds/depths of the two Tri-Vibes IIRC to get them more leslish (Hi freq 'spinning' faster than low). Cleggy will remember how. I can't remember yesterday...*

*...I just remember doing what they told me...

...told me...

...told me...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

TGP39

Quote from: juansolo on July 17, 2014, 02:36:30 AM
We messed with the relative speeds/depths of the two Tri-Vibes IIRC to get them more leslish (Hi freq 'spinning' faster than low). Cleggy will remember how. I can't remember yesterday...*

My favorite album of all time...... :)

*...I just remember doing what they told me...

...told me...

...told me...
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

marauder

I think the low frequency trivibe has a 18k resistor on the speed pot, 12k on the high frequency.