News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you working on

Started by arthurc, July 16, 2014, 11:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

I have a little time tonight to work on a few projects.

Etch:
Shoot the Moon
Devi Ever ShoeGazer (for a friend)

Box up:
Pudgii

Cody

sonarchotic

Getting ready to build up three proto fuzz/boost type circuits, Lace's Doppelganger and a 5E3. Reading amp books, re-learning algebra (well, some of it) and looking sadly at the little Laney lc15r I haven't fixed yet. That should keep me going for a little bit.

chromesphere

in a humorous reference to my other thread, im currently working on damaging my liver :D

I have a few beginner projects im testing for the webstore, but things just take so long to do at the moment.  Living out of home,house is being renovated, pedals are in storage, its kind of chaos!
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

the3secondrule

Quote from: rullywowr on July 17, 2014, 02:52:52 PM
Lots of stuff on the bench.  Good times.  So much soldering lately that my tip on the iron needs replacing...switched to another stubby backup and have a new ETS on order for the Weller WESD51.

Shoot the Moon Tremolo Build (Orange clear LED works the best so far for max tremoloness) - need to box
Verified my layout for JuanSolo's "SuperJudge" PCB - sweet
"DistDeucer" Distortion II - Need to verify
"The Fuzz and the Damage Done" CrazyHorse clone - Need to Verify
Finishing up firmware for new "NoPop" and "NoPop" Mini relay bypass switchers - 99.9% there
Verified my "Model B" PCB - Based on Jack Orman's Deuce Coupe
Tap Tempo Tremolo - Using Sabrotone Chip, need to verify
"The Myth" A Klone PCB for 1590BB - Verified, making some tweaks
"Bodega" Barbershop Clone

Upgrading my stash of film caps to Panasonic ECQ-B, getting some parts organized, etc. 

And more...

Rully, I missed this before. I'm so down for one of those Dist II's once they are verified.

EXCITED!
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"