News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you working on

Started by arthurc, July 16, 2014, 04:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthurc

SO, Whats everyone working on this week / weekend? Any new interesting effects modded to the max?

flanagan0718

Boxing up 3 projects and testing an echo base. That is if my newborn lets me ;-)

What are you up too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GermanCdn

Finishing up some long overdue pickup swaps, then fixing the garage door so I can do some clear coating in there.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

TGP39

Learning how to properly place a water slide decal on my Sunking II enclosure. Looks like I need more decal paper. :)
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

the3secondrule

Troubleshooting my ibanez AD9 clone, and hopefully building a squarewave fuzz I've nicked outta the EHX microsynth :)
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

derevaun

Boxing up a murder one on an OSHParked board.

dont-tase-me-bro

MK II Tonebender,  Season 4 of the Walking Dead
I thought this would save me money.

the3secondrule

Quote from: derevaun on July 16, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

Ooooh, do you have a spare board?
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

jubal81

Yeah, Whoa. Pics!

If USPS cooperates, I'll be verifying another JFET OD.

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Another swah and a sharkfin, maybe an electric boogaloo
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

arthurc

I'm rewiring my Harbinger one....I decided on a couple mods to include and finish up a few odds and end projects so I can have my bench work area ready for all the cool boards a i just ordered from Bean. 2 more Harbingers, pork barrell, cupcake, collosalus, Deadringer 2, ROG Tri-vibe.

Needless to say I shoudl be busy everyday for a while!!! More cool sound makes though!

wgc

Wish I'd done that!  I'm populating an etched one this weekend.  Got lots of other stuff to do. Not stomp related.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

culturejam

Doing some mods to a Univox EchoChamber I recently picked up (my third so far). I'm starting to figure out the weak points of the overall design, and hopefully I can make some improvements.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

ThePastRecedes

Hmm, nothing too pedal related but I'll be blowing glass and working in the art gallery. While it's quiet in the gallery I'll be trying to teach myself french... I've put it off for years but I kinda need it living in a government city...
I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

bcalla

Quote from: jubal81 on July 16, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

If USPS cooperates, I'll be verifying another JFET OD.

UPS just lost my PPP order.  I needed a few enclosures to move forward on some builds.  This could take a while to sort out.