News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Super Supro - ROG Supreaux Deux

Started by Bluestrat, July 16, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknoman2

Very tidy inside and the graphics are great.
Very nice job mate.

cheers,
Panos.

pickdropper

Nice to see you posting again.  As always, great build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Bret608

I still remember the awesome Honey Bee you did back in the day!  :)  This looks just as cool.

jprizz

That is a fantastic looking pedal... and sounding too I'm sure!

slimtriggers

Supreme bad-assery!  Those knobs are perfect for the look of this pedal, too.

hylandren

I can only echo what others have already said: Outstanding inside and out! Great retro look and I covet those knobs.
I am impressed that you got that sharp of an etch with a PS design. I had a lot fo probs with edges until I switched to vector graphics.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the cool mottled paint finish on the top?

Bluestrat

Quote from: hylandren on July 21, 2014, 11:52:36 AM
I can only echo what others have already said: Outstanding inside and out! Great retro look and I covet those knobs.
I am impressed that you got that sharp of an etch with a PS design. I had a lot fo probs with edges until I switched to vector graphics.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you do the cool mottled paint finish on the top?

Thanks! My PS files are at 300ppi at 100% of size. the key to getting them sharp is to apply sharpening and print onto a photo grade matte paper like epson presentation matte. the PNP can only be as sharp as the print you copy from.

The mottled finish was caused by the etchant on the aluminum. Usually I would just paint over that but I thought it looked good so I just buffed the top and applied clear lacquer to it. Has about 4 coats. that will really make your etch pop.

Hexjibber

pryde

Cool to see you back in action Bluestrat. Always loved your work. Great build man!

diablochris6

That etch is great. This pcb was my first diy stompbox. Such a slammin' circuit!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Guybrush

Fantastic work. Great design and etch. Reminds me of the Bioshock video games futuristic/art deco style.

Please could I ask where the knobs are from?

Bluestrat

thanks again for all the positive posts.
Quote from: Guybrush on July 25, 2014, 04:49:34 AM
Fantastic work. Great design and etch. Reminds me of the Bioshock video games futuristic/art deco style.

Please could I ask where the knobs are from?

the knobs are NOS vintage that I purchased off e-bay. I like to use vintage knobs any time I can.

gtangas

i am in love!!!

love the art... hardware choise... wiring!

pro build!!!!

Alaboogie

That's so sick man! You and selfdestroyer should run an enclosure etching business haha