News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Joe's Garage....SKII

Started by TGP39, July 25, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGP39

Hey Guys and Gals,
     This is my first shot at Brian's Sunking II. I opted to not do the clipping mod, but I did the fat mod and the thick mod. Everything is stock per Brian's directions. I love the pedal, but I can't really hear a difference when I switch either mod. Granted, I don't have great ears and I haven't played this pedal thru any of my tube amps yet. Maybe others can chime in with their experience. The enclosure is one of those cool models from Mouser. I hit it with Rustoleum Metallic Blue and then put the waterslide decal on top. I wanted it to look "abused" like you would find other tools in a garage so I hit it with the metallic blue again and used a dry sponge to tap on the wet paint around the sides. I really want to start labeling my knobs and switches. Hoping you guys can advise on what programs/designs to use to accomplish this. Overall, I'm happy with the build and eager to give this circuit another try with the clipping mods next time. Great circuit Brian!
     Cheers, Steve.

Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

bcalla

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

TGP39

Thanks guys. I truly appreciate the encouragement. Steve.

jimilee

That's looks awesome. The pedal vector pak is what I use.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TGP39

Quote from: jimilee on July 26, 2014, 11:16:26 AM
That's looks awesome. The pedal vector pak is what I use.

Thanks Jimilee. I'm going to look into that. Much appreciated.

cooder

Sweeeeet stuff indeed! Joe's Garage is the place to hang out... 8)
BigNoise Amplification