Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

tap delay - photos and demo

Started by gtangas, July 29, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtangas

And another one!

This one is a sea urchin with a tap tempo kit from uk electronics

second unit that i build and my friend want this one to have a jack to plug is external tap switch

The first unit that i build i notice that the blink rate of the tap led was out of the time but this second one (and according to the manufacturer) as improved a lot...

this is not a digital delay so when you tap the new tempo you can year the adjustment of the time but who cares!!! i have a sea urchin on my pedal board with modulation but will have to build a new one for me with this kit... but on a double parallel delay! yeaaaa!!!

The kit it self is very cheap.. i paid with the momentary switch 13Euros!

but some pics and demo

video demo
http://vid775.photobucket.com/albums/yy38/gtangas/CIMG6446_zps92cbec9d.mp4

Justus

Awesome build!  I've got one of these in the works, but I'm going to be using Jacob's Taptation Modulation board with Tone God's Taptation chip.  I'm glad to finally see the demo video!

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

gtangas

I think the taptation chip is better than this one... but the price of this one... and the fact that i am from Europe made the decision

this kit as some functions that i didn't put in the demo but holding the tap switch and turning the time knob you can divide the time in 1,5x 2x 4x and 8x

selfdestroyer

Great job on the build and nice video. Artwork came out excellent. Seems like the sea urchin is getting a lot of attention the past few weeks. I will have to dig mine up and give it a play through again... its been awhile.

Cody

jprizz

I really like the looks of this one, and I'm digging your logo too. Pretty cool! Makes me want to add tap to mine now.

brejna

Thanks for video.. Awesome build as always  8)