Main Menu

current lover

Started by gtangas, July 29, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtangas

Hi

another build.... current lover

I had a few mn3007 laying around so the BBD choice was obvious hehe

the bias process... its a electric mistress so you have to tweak it and tweak it!!!

but its a beauty!!

some pics!

upthepunxxx

Dang man, even your pictures look professional!!!

That is a bad ass build as well as a bad ass pedal board. In the words of the Gin Blossoms, "Hey Jealousy"
Wake up and smell the noise!!

gtangas

hehe thanks man!

all that you can see on the photos is Homemade!! and all thanks to this amazing forum!

wgc

Nice build, very sweet board!
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

gtangas

i build this bigger pedal board for a effects workshop that a local church ask me to give to the kids that like to play... so i prep it with all the finished pedals that i ad at the moment!

i cant resist to share some pics hhehe

gtangas

the orange box is a red llama and the blue one is a echinox reverb

GrindCustoms

Oh wow, that's a beauty!

What is the Tubey red box?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

gtangas

hehe

that one is my power supply... initially was a lil watter amp but i change that circuit to a metal chassis and used the red box to install 2 transformers . I install a led under the tube so when i turn it on it lights the tube!  ;D ;D ;D

cooder

Very cool pedal and all the rest of your setup: sweeeet! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

gtangas

that muff is a russian mudbunny

My friend Joao Beato that sings on a Portuguese Band "alcolemia" gave me that box!

so i was obliged to build a muff... it was love at first chord!

jubal81

Damn, that a gem! I really like the circular pot markers. If I were told this came out of a factory I'd never think twice about it. Great work!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

rullywowr

...a few mm3007 laying around :).  Nice build man. Super clean and dig the graphics.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

gtangas

brejna

Quote from: gtangas on July 29, 2014, 05:12:42 PM
i build this bigger pedal board for a effects workshop that a local church ask me to give to the kids that like to play... so i prep it with all the finished pedals that i ad at the moment!

i cant resist to share some pics hhehe

Just beautiful!! I am in process of building pedalboard with all my pedals.. Can wait to finish it :D

gtangas

yeap... a board full of fx pedals is nice but a board with the pedals that we build. hum hum!!!

mine lacks the univibe, rat, fuzz face, wha and a few others that are out of the box!!
maybe a surf board to install all of them! ;)