News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Any Casket Lottery Fans?

Started by ggarms, August 02, 2014, 10:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

This pedal was done as a wedding gift for a good friend of mine. It's bean's swamprat. I went with a tshirt transfer for the art (Album cover for the casket lottery-moving mountains) followed by lots of clear coat. The controls labeled oh my god correspond to lyrics in one of the songs. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I'm most proud of the guts. Certainly not Juan status, but I feel good about em. 

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wgc

Congrats to your friend on both counts!  Looks great in and out
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

alanp

It's amazing how high the bar seems to have risen, here.

I'd imagine it's quite intimidating to newer members at times :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

TGP39

I can vouch that it is very intimidating, but once you get past that it is 100% inspirational. :)
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

lincolnic

Quote from: alanp on August 03, 2014, 03:06:05 AM
It's amazing how high the bar seems to have risen, here.

I'd imagine it's quite intimidating to newer members at times :)

As someone who's been posting here since day one, it's intimidating to older members too!

dropanchor812

Yes!!!  I saw CL in louisville on the moving mountains tour.  At the time I only had Choose Bronze and they played none of the songs from the album, which bummed me out, but the new ones completely blew me away.  Definitely my favorite album of theirs. 

Nice job on the pedal too!

Leevibe

Guts don't get much tidier than that. Beautiful job.

nzCdog

ggarms

Quote from: dropanchor812 on August 03, 2014, 12:38:19 PM
Yes!!!  I saw CL in louisville on the moving mountains tour.  At the time I only had Choose Bronze and they played none of the songs from the album, which bummed me out, but the new ones completely blew me away.  Definitely my favorite album of theirs. 

Nice job on the pedal too!

Yeah, Choose Bronze is by far my favorite, but MM is a close second with survival is for cowards being 3rd (the bass line on code red!) 

And to the rest of you, you are too kind. Thanks for the props, all of ya.