News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just another boost

Started by Willybomb, August 07, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Gudday all.  This is another Crackle Not Ok SHO clone thing on someone's vero layout.  I suspect it may be Marks.  I build a few of them thinking I'd have need for them at some stage.

As it turned out Camo wanted a boost for his ukelele which didn't have enough output for his covers duo.  I told him to send me a pic of his signature so I could include it in the artwork as a "signature edition".  After much bugging, he finally send me a pic saying "This is my name in Japanese" with the associated katakana.  So.... I did the whole thing in katakana, as you do.

It's again black etching primer with a clearcoat.  The label is some sort of adhesive paper with a few more coats of clear on top that has then been cut and polished down to a nice flat finish.  The vero is attached to the sidewall because the pot is actually to high to do my usual doublesided tape thing to the bottom of the pot to allow me to close the box properly.  The pot shaft is too long too, so I might replace that at some stage as the knob is about 1 cm off the box...

Anyway, here's the "Adam Cameron Signature Edition Boost" or "アダムキャメロン署名版ブースト".

jimilee

Oh, there's the circuit. Looks great!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Leevibe