News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I just acquired an airbag. What to do?

Started by haveyouseenhim, August 10, 2014, 02:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveyouseenhim

I was out at a junkyard getting a new front end for my truck, and I got talking to the guy out there with me. He was surprised that I have never ''touched off an airbag''. So he found a truck with one still intact and gave it to me.

My question is what should I do with it?  I don't want to do anything dangerous to people. I'm just trying to think of something fun to do with it.

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

midwayfair

Lightly tape some peaches to the front.

Set it off from the rear, and launch them off the roof.

GrindCustoms

Haha! That's cool.

I think i would just have it fixed on a solid base and have a chair snug fit on that assembly... and BAM!!! Eject my self. lml
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

rullywowr

Put it in a 5gal pail of flour with a trashcan over the top

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: rullywowr on August 10, 2014, 03:11:01 PM
Put it in a 5gal pail of flour with a trashcan over the top

Now there's a plan. Maybe put it in a bucket of non-dairy creamer with a road flair on top.   WOOOSHH!!!   ;D

Quote from: GrindCustoms on August 10, 2014, 02:48:10 PM
Haha! That's cool.

I think i would just have it fixed on a solid base and have a chair snug fit on that assembly... and BAM!!! Eject my self. lml

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

jimilee

Apparently for the real magic to happen, you're gonna need 2 of them, and do it outside, should be able to get decent air that way.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

GrindCustoms

Most of those guys have'nt planned their thing well.... really working at suffering...

But the uBer flour farth gets my vote! :D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

flanagan0718

When I was a mechanic there was a recall on the Chevy Aveo airbags. We had to take out the old ones and set them off. So one day we waited for the new guy to go into the stall in the bathroom. We shut the lights off, slid it under the door, and...well, you know the rest. Needless to say he was...wait for it... P I S S E D!