News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

08.12 - Some more boards back in stock.

Started by madbean, August 12, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Kingslayer II, Sunking II, Chunk Chunk, Zero Point DD, and Stage Fright are available for order again.

The Sparklehorn and Moodring release will be delayed a few more days. I ran into a potential issue on the Sparklehorn design and now I want to go over both PCBs to make sure they are 100% before releasing them.

madbean

Okay, got the Sparklehorn sorted. Turns out it was a matter of leaving off a couple extra clipping diodes and minor value tweaks. So, I'll turn my attention to the Moodring tomorrow, and assuming that checks out I will make the two new boards available tomorrow evening.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

I'll be jumping on that moodring and maybe Nom Nom when it's released!

ggarms

Thanks for the update Bean. Also, can you please add tap to the moodring  ;)

dont-tase-me-bro

I thought this would save me money.

madbean

Quote from: ggarms on August 12, 2014, 08:09:31 PM

I think tap would interfere too much with the crystal lattices and haunting mid-range  :P

jubal81

Quote from: madbean on August 13, 2014, 03:23:32 AM
Quote from: ggarms on August 12, 2014, 08:09:31 PM

I think tap would interfere too much with the crystal lattices and haunting mid-range  :P

Not to mention you'd bang and crash the springs ...
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

micromegas

just took a look at the Sparklehorn doc... wow, just wow... that layout is awesome
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

GermanCdn

I think the Sparklehorn needs more knobs and a couple more switches, I mean, co'mon, eight knobs and two stomps in a 125B.....

(Says the guy who is going to build it in a 125BB cause he's a coward :P)

Looking forward to it, order will be placed once the Moodring's ready to go.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

m-Kresol

Thanks. I've been eagerly waiting for those releases to put in an order. It was hard to hold back and not order more.
Killer job on the new projects btw. Keep them coming! (especially the Attack Decay ;))
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

Moodring is now available for order.

The project doc will go up tomorrow. I have one last tweak to check before making the doc. The Moodring sounds great! Hopefully worth the wait for everyone.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: madbean on August 13, 2014, 07:11:54 PM
Moodring is now available for order.

The project doc will go up tomorrow. I have one last tweak to check before making the doc. The Moodring sounds great! Hopefully worth the wait for everyone.

Ordered!

Verb verb verb! Love them so much! :)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

madbean