News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A couple of classics!

Started by upthepunxxx, August 13, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthepunxxx

The guitar player in my buddies band has some really cool vintage gear that he has amassed over the years. He told me when you are as old as he his your old gear eventually turns into vintage sought after gear. Anyways he asked me to clean up these pedals that he found while cleaning out his closet the other day. Supposedly Robbie Krieger gave him the CE-1 during a session. I told him I would take a look at them, and suggested that he hold onto them and keep them in as original condition as possible. I can take some gut shots and post em if anyone is interested. I just got em so I haven't had a chance to fire them up and see whats wrong but I will keep ya'll posted!

Wake up and smell the noise!!

selfdestroyer

Man, I want that CE-1 for my Fender Rhodes so bad! I have been gasing for one for some time. I had a chance to get one but I jumped on a Roland RE-201 which was a little higher on my gas list. lol

Cody

GrindCustoms

Much interested in the gut shot of the CE1 :)

Have you played them?

Quote from: selfdestroyer on August 13, 2014, 09:35:14 PM
Man, I want that CE-1 for my Fender Rhodes so bad! I have been gasing for one for some time. I had a chance to get one but I jumped on a Roland RE-201 which was a little higher on my gas list. lol

Cody

Wait?

Can we exhange naked pics of that one! ;D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

upthepunxxx

Haven't go to fire them up yet. We've been pretty slammed at the studio. Its been pretty much wake up, go to work, go home, go to bed, wake up, wash and repeat   ;D
Its my birthday today, so maybe they will let me off early to go home and play around with these bad boys! I will send you some nudies once I crack her open  ;)

Quote from: GrindCustoms on August 13, 2014, 09:56:56 PM
Much interested in the gut shot of the CE1 :)

Have you played them?

Quote from: selfdestroyer on August 13, 2014, 09:35:14 PM

Cody

Wait?

Can we exhange naked pics of that one! ;D

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

upthepunxxx

gordo

CE-1 is hands down the best chorus I've played.  I was a moron for selling mine in 78 and have regretted it ever since.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?