Started by timbo_93631, August 14, 2014, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

"Oceanic Deluxe" ZP Micro II/Rub-A-Dub Deluxe 2-in-1

Lush spacey pedal.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

jimilee

Awesome looking and the wiring is superb. An audio demo is a must for this one for sure.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Super cool Tim. I bet that sounds fantastic together. I was just populating a RaDD myself and I find it very usable. Did you build your stock or mess with it some? Look forward to a video is you get around to it.

Cody

muddyfox

I'd know those orange wires anywhere.... kinda like John/Cleggy, only somewhat less green :)
sounds like a nice combo, too! might just put one together myself...

Soup39

PhiloB

Leevibe

That looks so classy and what a combo. It's kind of cool that you committed to only one stomp switch. You know how you plan to use this one. I would love to hear it.

timbo_93631

Sunday Handwound Pickups

ThePastRecedes

I build stuff for myself, sometimes I do 1 offs, I label them as HornBlende Audio.

jimilee

Holy crap, I just realized it's one stomp!!! Did you just wire one effect out in to the in of the other?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Your wiring has got to the point where I dont even look at the forum handle or avatar, I can just go "It's the really flowing orange wire that look kinda like sparkplug wiring in a display level hotrod... Timbo!"
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on August 15, 2014, 04:13:15 AM
Your wiring has got to the point where I dont even look at the forum handle or avatar, I can just go "It's the really flowing orange wire that look kinda like sparkplug wiring in a display level hotrod... Timbo!"
All over the place, jimilee :-D

timbo_93631

Quote from: ThePastRecedes on August 15, 2014, 01:27:40 AM
Nice!

What's the signal's path?

ZP Micro output is hooked directly to the R-A-DD input.  Because both have a mix control it is easy to use one or the other or both, the guy who commissioned it (d-rock on OSG) wanted a single master stomp.  My favorite sounds were with the R-A-DD pretty much maxed, ZP on that sort of controlled edge of oscillation and 2/3 up repeat length, mix at about 1/3.  Super groovy.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Leevibe