News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Queen of Bone

Started by Alaboogie, August 16, 2014, 11:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaboogie

Finished up rullywowrs queen of bone (king of tone clone) and I have to say, it's freaking awesome. Does the on the verge of breakup on one side perfectly, while the other side...well let's just say it can get thick!

I've had it for a little while now, but the posca pens I ordered on amazon just came in so took it apart and I painted it up a little bit. This was my first time using posca pens so go easy on me. Also, when putting the pedal back in, something weird happened where one side would start oscillating when the gain was turned up. After soldering and desoldering a couple things for an hour or so (which is why there are some burn marks) I gave up. Came back the next day and realized the pot legs were touching each other so put a few pieces of electrical tape in between them and between the pots without covers and the board. Not my tidiest work, but meh, good enough! Works great now!

jimilee

It's always something so easy we over look it isn't?! That fantastic man.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Leevibe

The artwork is rad. I love it!

Hangingmonkey

Looks great. There's something about hand painted pedals...
If I could draw half decent, I wouldn't be using decals

lincolnic

Love the enclosure. Your trick of putting the CLRs directly onto the 9V pad is really clever too!

midwayfair

Awesome artwork, and a perfect way to cover up a purple enclosure! :)