News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Canada Border Services Agency - ordering enclosures

Started by Jopn, August 19, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jopn

I knew something was fishy when tracking said that it was sitting with customs for 10 days before heading along its merry way.

Guess it makes sense, Tayda could be slipping anything into these to avoid x-ray.

GermanCdn

Hmm, interesting.  I've only had a couple of packages searched by CBSA, but I'm pretty sure all those had enclosures in them, so at least they are consistent.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

I suppose those could look suspicious to some folks.  As GC said, they could put anything in there.  It's all about the packaging. 

Speaking of presentation: a friend of mine at work said he had a really good descaling agent for coffee machines.  He left some on my desk this morning.  You guessed it: white powder in a zip lock baggie.  That really didn't look good.  I definitely have a caffeine addiction, but I stop there.   ;D 
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GrindCustoms

That never happened to me... and customs clearly knows (well they should) that i've ordered massive quantity of enclosure from BLMS and Tayda in the past.

I once got 200 shipped via FedEx and it have not been opened.

Customs are the most random thing out there... ::)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

culturejam

Quote from: GrindCustoms on August 19, 2014, 10:01:56 PM
Customs are the most random thing out there... ::)

That's the whole idea!

If they always opened packages with X/Y criteria, the "bad guys" would just avoid that type of packaging. ;)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/