News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EHX Holy Grail - Rehouse

Started by Roctopus, August 22, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roctopus

Hello friends! Long time no post. Just wanted to share my first rehouse. I took a friends EHX Holy Grail and condensed it into a smaller 1590B enclosure and upgraded the power supply to the more common 9v. I feel like it came out very nice.

Happy Building,
The Roctopus

sirbergersworth

Sweet. Gut shot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter

lars

Very nice! Good match on that blue from the graphics. What's going on with that empty EHX enclosure now? ;)
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

selfdestroyer

Looks awesome. Great job on the rehouse. I would love to see a gut shot also. I have repaired a few Holy Grails and I can't picture it in a 1590B and would love to see how you did it.

Cody

Roctopus

Roctopus

The old enclosure is just sitting in my office collecting dust :)

Quote from: lars on August 22, 2014, 01:16:08 PM
Very nice! Good match on that blue from the graphics. What's going on with that empty EHX enclosure now? ;)

Roctopus

Thanks man! Sorry for the late response but here is a guts shot of the Holy Grail in the 1590B enclosure. I had to desolder the pot and upgraded the toggle switch, LED, as well as the DC power supply. You'll also notice I had to extend some wires to make it work for me but it is possible :)

Quote from: selfdestroyer on August 22, 2014, 09:27:53 PM
Looks awesome. Great job on the rehouse. I would love to see a gut shot also. I have repaired a few Holy Grails and I can't picture it in a 1590B and would love to see how you did it.

Cody

Dulouz

rullywowr

Super clean and very impressive!

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

kothoma

sirbergersworth

"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter