News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirty Delay (dweller)

Started by ggarms, August 26, 2014, 08:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarms

This is my cave dweller. Nod to Midway fair with the paint job. I spent the other night checking his site out and decided it was time to hand paint an enclosure. Nothing special in the build-did the repeats mod and lowered r1 and c1.

Leevibe

Beautiful job hand-painting that!!

midwayfair

Looks awesome! The tape is super, but my favorite detail is the black swirl behind the name -- it adds an extra dimension to break up the sparkly background. Great job!

Lucas G.

Was you that painted this board?
I saw this black board and I liked so much, but I never see any of these for sale. Where I can find? Have a nice day.
(sorry for my bad english)

muddyfox

there's black fr4 to be bought out there if you do your own etching. on the flip side, pretty much all fabhouses offer black as a board color if you are having your boards fabbed.

Lucas G.

Thanks man, I was looking for this with another name.  :D

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

ggarms

Thanks guys! I ended up using sharpie paint marker paint and a small brush for this. I love working with oil outside of pedals, but the dry time is a bit too long for my impatience to bear. They are oil based but dry much quicker.  The black pcb I got through eBay seller abcfab. He also sells blue and red.

lincolnic

Great paint job, and the inside looks just as good. Nice work.