News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

current lover and naughty fish

Started by mcasemo, September 12, 2014, 08:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcasemo

Sorry if this is a stupid question, my confidence is down,  I'm coming off a losing battle putting an effects loop in an echo base, buffered loop for single applied loop, with switch for one that applies the effect each time it loops.  Setting it aside for now.  Keep chasing my tail on the failed/broken connections from the mods.

But I have the current lover pcb (electric mistress) and naughty fish pcb (mutron iii).  Want to have an output from the mutron iii envelope follower drive the rate (or range or both on switch???) of the electric mistress.  Looking through the Anderton envelope follower in his book and how he applied the follower to the filter, phaser, etc.....   The rate pot on the mistress is C1M and range is B100K.   Wondering if I can get the right opto-coupler/vacatrol, driven from the same spot in the mutron iii, and have it control the rate pot in the mistress.  And also maybe a separate one to drive the range???

I'm going to start placing components, then see what I can do, but any advice is appreciated.   

These are my first attempts going beyond the provided instructions and it is fun stuff, but frustrating (spent the last two weeks studying buffers!, should have paid more attention in electronics class (mech engineer).

Cheers,
Mark