Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Woodstock 69' (prescription COB)

Started by panchokunstmann, September 03, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panchokunstmann

This pedal is a prescription COB.

The name and drawing is in an honor to Jimi Hendrix in that festival

I had a hard time making the reverse taxed. I tried to let Woodstock with white base paint and aluminum letters.

outside:

inside:

I'm not proud of this but I think it was sober.

finally,

you can help me to choose the knobs, I have been thinking about the MXR Black or white, yellow Fulltone's maybe..... but really I don't know...

a little demo:

also you can hear it in the solo of the song "La Ambición" of my band:
[cloudset]https://soundcloud.com/lapezgato/sets[/cloudset]

Greetings

televisiondown

I vote for white knobs. I thought for a second that you had the copper side up on the veroboard. Looks good, love the Peanuts/Hendrix reference.
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

TGP39

I vote for white knobs as well. Great job on the circuit. Love it. Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

ggarms

micromegas

Cool! +1 with the purple knobs. If you're as freak as I am you could like it with mixed colour pots (blue, red and green or purple) I like to use them when I use plain boxes, often black or yellow (I use MXR style knobs too btw).

Love the demo, and it sounds awesome on that track!! I dig the clean/sparkly rythm sound a lot too.

Do you have an schematic for this btw? I searched at FSB and there was one drawn by analogguru, but the link is dead.

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

alanp

Prescription Children Of Bodom? (Too much metal... can't think of any other COB acronyms.)

For vero, that's quite neatly done!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

muddyfox

dang man!
now you got me itching to go back to vero and do a few builds, just because. :)

Blues Healer

"music heals"

slimtriggers

Great build!  I vote for purple knobs, too.  It will look like the Are You Experienced album cover  8)

panchokunstmann

Quote from: alanp on September 03, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
Prescription Children Of Bodom? (Too much metal... can't think of any other COB acronyms.)

For vero, that's quite neatly done!

jajajajaajajj I am not so bad like Children Of Bodom , it just means Clean Octave Blend  :-[

Quote from: micromegas on September 03, 2014, 02:43:45 PM
Cool! +1 with the purple knobs. If you're as freak as I am you could like it with mixed colour pots (blue, red and green or purple) I like to use them when I use plain boxes, often black or yellow (I use MXR style knobs too btw).

Love the demo, and it sounds awesome on that track!! I dig the clean/sparkly rythm sound a lot too.

Do you have an schematic for this btw? I searched at FSB and there was one drawn by analogguru, but the link is dead.

really, I love the sound of my guitar. It is my favorite of all I've ever played.

I have the schematic, so I can send you if you want. if you know how to make pcb in eagle would be fantastic.

I'm still learning with Jacob (JMK) tutorial.

Greetings friends

wgc

You should be proud, it's a nice build.

Blue might be cool, another vote for purple, orange might work too.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings