News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9 years boys!!!!

Started by jimilee, September 11, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Congrats, Jimi :) Will raise a cup of tea in your honor toward another 9 years.

keysandguitars

Congrats, Jimi, that's a tremendous accomplishment. Here's to another nine! Cheers.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

Justus

Hey, congrats man.  That's really a huge accomplishment, looking temptation in the face and telling it "screw you, I run my own life."  Lots of people can't do that.  You're a bigger man for it.

PhiloB

Congratulations Jimmy!  What huge deal.  Keep strong brother... One day at a time.
I'm at 4.5 years:) Plan to see 9 at some point.  And thanks for sharing, it is an encouragement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jprizz

THAT is an accomplishment to be proud of! Tremendous respect to you. Keep it up, we'll all be cheering you on!

pickdropper

Awesome, Jimi.  I'm glad your aren't turning back to destructive habits during stressful times.  Stay strong.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

miter53

"Only sick music makes money today."-Friedrich Nietzsche
My photography website: http://michaelteresko.com/

murdog47

Congratulations! That's an accomplishment to be proud of!

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

ggarms

Jimi-That rules! I'm coming up on 6. Sounds like you're doing super well and obviously everyone here is stoked for you. Here's to 90 More.

cooder

Awesome man! Can only agree to what everyone else said!
Kia kaha = Stand strong!
BigNoise Amplification

madbean

Good for you bro. Keep at it!

sonarchotic

Congrats Jimi! I know it's tough. I quit smoking about nine years ago and have a little over one year of sobriety under my belt. I'm also glad you've stayed clean through stressful times. Keep it up!

TGP39

Massive respect and admiration for you Jimi.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

stevie1556

Well done Jimi! I bet you feel so much better for it! I used to drink a fair bit due to making my own wine and cider, but I'm more or less tee total now and feel so much healthier.