News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aristocrat

Started by jimilee, September 09, 2014, 07:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So this was a client build that fell through, coupled with the fact that my wife and I split so I don't have anything to do the outside right now so It's just plain but the inside I'm rather proud if. When I left I grabbed my iron and my guitar. It's cool though, imma get the rat of it eventually. Got some Toanz for daze.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Sorry to hear about the madness, Jimi.  Hope things settle down soon.

Nice build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

thesameage

Yeah, sorry to hear about the split. That's never easy!

TGP39

Looks great Jimi. I really hope all parties work things out. Let the anger go and remember all the great times you have shared. Love May be blind, but it's not def. communicate, communicate, communicate.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

selfdestroyer

Nice guts Jimi.. reminds me that I need to open mine up and play with the clipping switches and the presence trimmers some. It can get so bright on my Fender Twin Reverb... like deafening.

Cody

teknoman2

Nice build and great effort,
also sorry for the bad news mate.

wgc

Nice build, sad news. Hoping things work out smoothly, either way.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

bcalla

Nice build Jimi.  Sorry to hear your sad news, I hope it works out to your satisfaction.  I'd be willing to front you some inventory / supplies until you get yours back.

flanagan0718

Quote from: bcalla on September 10, 2014, 07:44:10 AM
Nice build Jimi.  Sorry to hear your sad news, I hope it works out to your satisfaction.  I'd be willing to front you some inventory / supplies until you get yours back.

Like wise, Just ask man. Great build!

rullywowr

Jimi,  that's solid dude. I'm down to toss any pedal related stuff your way if needed just say the word.  I'm sure it will all work out.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

jimilee

Man, you guys are the best. i was thinking about having a divorce pedal and pcb sale, I wasn't sure how well that would go.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

masterlk

Sorry to hear about the divorce. I have an Aristocrat waiting to be built. After having kids I just don't have a ton of free time.

What are the diodes with the yellow stripes?

Thanks.

jimilee

Quote from: masterlk on September 29, 2014, 11:27:35 AM
Sorry to hear about the divorce. I have an Aristocrat waiting to be built. After having kids I just don't have a ton of free time.

What are the diodes with the yellow stripes?

Thanks.
I think I used 1n34a is have to refer to the build doc. Ironically, I have tons of free time and build less