Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Anyone else excited about this.

Sounds fantastic.

Cody

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

midwayfair

This is the only way a flanger or chorus would end up on my board. It could be fun to do a board with just this and the El Cap. Unfortunately for me, I don't have another spot on my power strip for my pedalboard or the gumption to drop $300 on something that I can duplicate with plugins like the Tapehead on recordings.

lincolnic

Color me intrigued...will have to check back in when the in-depth demo is released.

Not that I have the cash to spare for one of these, but I do think it's a neat idea.

jkokura

I have 3 Strymon pedals: the El Capistan, the Timline, and the BigSky. I really enjoy all three, and am a fan of what Strymon is doing.

I don't know if I like the idea behind the Deco, but I can see why they would include it in their line up. It's not a standard overdrive, it actually fits with what they've done with the specialized Delays. I also think the chorus/flange/slapback makes sense as well, and also fits.

I don't want one in the least.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lars

Very interesting. This sounds like it actually can do what many effects over the decades were supposed to do.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

raulduke

I think they may be targeting this at studio and synth guys as much as guitar heads.

Tape emulation seems to be all the rage at the moment for plugins.

Stig

Quote from: raulduke on September 28, 2014, 06:48:28 AM
I think they may be targeting this at studio and synth guys as much as guitar heads.

Tape emulation seems to be all the rage at the moment for plugins.
Yeah I think so too.
It would be an interesting tool on drums in a studio.