News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Karate Chop

Started by Liam, May 08, 2011, 12:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hi,

I notice the project documents for the Karate Chop are still based on the Slap Chop.  On the bottom right of the circuit I've got a C14, which doesn't appear on the schematic or parts list for the project:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/images/slideshow/karateshop.jpg

As far as I can trace it's just sitting there in parallel with C13, waiting for me to fill the gap if I need extra filtering on the 9V supply.  Please let me know if my assumption is reasonable or idiotic!

Liam

madbean

Liam, it's only a 47uF I added for extra filtering. It isn't totally necessary. Sorry for the lag in response. I'm finish the doc up right now. I'm changing the look of some of the documentation which is taking a bit of extra time.

madbean

Liam

Thanks Brian, thought it must be that.

The new documentation looks great - looking forward to getting Mad Bean build number 11 (if I've not lost count!) up and going.

Liam

bigmufffuzzwizz

I really like the new look of the documentation. It's always so easy to go through and understand! +1 for the karma statement.  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

gtr2

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on May 11, 2011, 09:38:16 AM
I really like the new look of the documentation. It's always so easy to go through and understand! +1 for the karma statement.  ;D

Yes, I've seen some of Madbean's layouts etched in clones on fleabay.  Mainly from the same seller.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer