News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WARNING: Cute Overload Alert (new kitteh day)!!!

Started by raulduke, November 11, 2014, 09:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raulduke

Here is the latest addition to the home.

Meet Poppy our new kitten!

She was a rescue case, found wandering around my sisters garden looking bedraggled (she had ticks and all sorts of other nasties). We don't know where she came from and no one in my sisters hamlet claimed her as theirs.

My sister already has two kittens and two kids under 4 to deal with, so we agreed to look after for a week while they sorted out what to do.

You can imagine what happened when the week was up.... there was no way we were going to let her leave!

Anyway, admire the cuteness in of Poppy in all her Kitteh splendour  ;D

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

muddyfox

Awwwwwww!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I just love those things, especially at this stage where their claws are still soft.  ::)

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GermanCdn

While not a cat person (allergic, though I'm allergic to dogs as well and that's never stopped me), gotta say, very cute.

And rescue animals are the best.  We rescued a mutt 10 years ago next week, and she's still going strong, though she's lived with my parents for the last 7.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

LaceSensor

beaut. good on you.
I have two Bengals; suffice to say I like cats, in fact any cute furry thing

haveyouseenhim

Estrogen.........levels...........rising.......must.....punch....wall.
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

Cortexturizer

cute one that's for sure. congrats! I love cats so much, and for the dogs...I like the ones that mostly behave like cats hehe.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Matt

Very cute. Fair warning, they love resistors and ICs. At least mine do
Matt

billstein

alanp

Awwww.... the vets have cleaned her up, de-ticked de-wormed de-sexed her, then?

My cat hates it when she thinks I'm paying too much attention to the builds, and not her. Cue attention-grabbing cat-distraction.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Leevibe

So dang cute!

My cat Russel puked up a mouse on the dining room floor the other day, which in turn caused my poor wife to puke. I'm so proud of him for being such a good hunter.

cooder

Quote from: Leevibe on November 11, 2014, 09:49:55 PM
So dang cute!

My cat Russel puked up a mouse on the dining room floor the other day, which in turn caused my poor wife to puke. I'm so proud of him for being such a good hunter.
... and that made me almost squirt my cuppa tea across the keyboard and screen...
Pets... you gotta love them... ;)
BigNoise Amplification