News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ninblendo - Nintendo themed Fender Blender from JMK

Started by Guybrush, November 15, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Thomas_H

DIY-PCBs and projects:

raulduke

Love it, love it, love it!

God I loved my NES. Will have to see if I can resurrect it.

brejna

jprizz

Leevibe

Insane! And I'm a big fan of getting the outside to look the way you want and letting the guts follow.

Bret608

My daughters and I actually got to play around on an old NES this weekend. There was kind of a game day event at our local library. I had forgotten how much fun they are, so this definitely made me smile!

G.G.

Super-fun idea and excellent work! Which knobs did you end up going with?

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Guybrush

Cheers guys! It was fun to design (not so much fun to cram into the box). Had to stand the PCB upright to get it to fit. Looks horrible inside.

Good spot with the knobs. Went with the smaller ones in the main pic. I prefer the look of the bigger ones but they were disproportionate to the size of the graphic and looked a bit weird.

Anyone have any ideas about the weird volume thing I mentioned in my original post? Just not sure if that's how it's supposed to work.

jkokura

Great job! Looks pretty awesome to me.

Quote from: Guybrush on November 17, 2014, 07:20:50 PM
Anyone have any ideas about the weird volume thing I mentioned in my original post? Just not sure if that's how it's supposed to work.

It's working right.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Hexjibber

That's awesome dude, brings a nostalgic tear to my eye! ;)

eldanko

SO good. So so good. Geez. Why didn't I think of this.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Jefe

This looks so cool! Great build.

Quote from: Guybrush on November 15, 2014, 05:06:52 PM
The octave on/off switch gives a whole new flavour of sounds. Really worthwhile adding this simple mod.  Thanks to Guitarmageddon and Jacob for their help with this.

Woah, I didn't know you could do that. Is there a thread on how to do this?