Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New tayda code!!!

Started by jimilee, November 20, 2014, 10:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muadzin

Quote from: dbp512 on March 31, 2016, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: Muadzin on March 31, 2016, 05:13:52 PM
A little earlier then expected, I was expecting something on april 1st. The joke is still on me though, I had lost my saved shopping basket with their new server upgrade.

I use google sheets to make a tab of all the parts I want for an order. That helps keep me organized so I don't forget something or buy a part I already have. It also makes it a bit easier to refill your cart.

I do something similar in excel, although mine is a little different. I've basically put Tayda's entire inventory that I might order in there, together with costs, then all I have to do is fill in what and how many parts I'm going to order and not only can I remake my shopping car, I also know how much it will cost me. By now it has shopping carts for dozens of pedals I'm planning to build.

Muadzin

Nobody noticed this?

New code 15HOPS, valid until april 25.

George

f**k they always get me - i forgot again to put money in my bank account and now i cant do it in the weekend :(

flanagan0718

looks like i'm getting those BB enclosures now!

markeprice

Darn it, I placed an order the evening before the new code came out.....Why do I do that????  Geez
Cuz they's made for Giggin!
Mark Price: owner frogpedals.com

Muadzin

Quote from: markeprice on April 22, 2016, 01:54:19 PM
Darn it, I placed an order the evening before the new code came out.....Why do I do that????  Geez

Patience is a virtue so all good things to those who wait?  ;) :D

Timko

Oh yeah, I forgot to post last night about this.  I placed an order that's been on my wishlist for a couple of weeks.

jimilee

15% Discount Coupon Code : "SPRING15"
**Valid till 16 MAY 2016 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: jimilee on May 12, 2016, 07:44:34 PM
15% Discount Coupon Code : "SPRING15"
**Valid till 16 MAY 2016 ( 6pm New York time )
**Valid to use only on www.taydaelectronics.com
**Please make sure to apply discount coupon during checkout, we can't apply it manually after checkout is completed.
Happy Shopping!...

Thanks Jimi!

Willybomb

I put my order in last week, friday to be exact, because I needed the stuff and didn't want to wait.  I am so, so, so, pissed.

Muadzin

15% Discount Coupon Code : "EURO2016"
**Valid till 26 JUNE 2016 ( 6pm New York time )

As usual just after putting in an order they finally come with a new coupon again.

chromesphere

Thought I would tack onto this sale with one of my own (I haven't done one for a while).  Thanks guys.

(from facebook):

10% off orders store wide, 3 days only!!

Simply enter code ilovepedals when you place an order to receive 10% off your order total (excludes shipping)

Please ensure you enter this code when you place the order as discounts can not be applied once your order has been placed.

Valid till 27th of June
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

nzCdog

Quote from: chromesphere on June 23, 2016, 01:40:11 AM
Thought I would tack onto this sale with one of my own (I haven't done one for a while).  Thanks guys.

(from facebook):

Simply enter code ilovepedals when you place an order to receive 10% off your order total (excludes shipping)

Please ensure you enter this code when you place the order as discounts can not be applied once your order has been placed.

Valid till 27th of June

Awesome... thanks Paul!

Muadzin

Quote from: chromesphere on June 23, 2016, 01:40:11 AM

(from facebook):

Valid till 27th of June

Sweet! Just in time as its pay day tomorrow.  8)

jimilee

Been waiting forever for this, I bet you I have about 8 projects started.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.