News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kingslayer modded with original EQ component values.

Started by blearyeyes, November 24, 2014, 03:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blearyeyes

Stopped trying to be an artist. STEEL BABY STEEL!  Nothing original here but I'm happy!

cooder

Awesome stuff Daniel! Very tidy and cool looking! Did you make that enclosure yourself or where did you get it from? Fits great! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Luke51411

Nice work! Love the enclosure. I've gotta try folding my own enclosure as I have a metal shop at my work. This may just be the inspiration.

lincolnic

That enclosure is fantastic! Nice work on the inside too.

blearyeyes

Quote from: cooder on November 24, 2014, 03:41:37 AM
Awesome stuff Daniel! Very tidy and cool looking! Did you make that enclosure yourself or where did you get it from? Fits great! 8)
:-X

Wish I had the skills and equipment to make the enclosure. Doesn't look to complicated to do with the right setup. There is a fellow around the site that makes these and other styles as well..I'll dig up his address if you like. Really enjoyed working with steel and the pedal feels much more substantial. Plus the slope solves the problem of top mounting the jacks.

Brian's Kingslayer is a beautiful sounding circuit. The MB PCB is excellent and makes it all good with room to spare. I tried the original tone circuit values from after the schematic mistake was discovered a few months back and I really am happy with the outcome.

TGP39

Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

atreidesheir

Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

blearyeyes

Yes! David makes those. (Spaced out there)

He had a flood and lost some stock a while ago..I want to build a pedal board using his enclosures all top mount. I like working with this style but need to get a few 1590BB versions that were ruined..hmm.