News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedal parts for charity (xmas gift)

Started by chromesphere, November 20, 2014, 02:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me posting this here, just put this on my facebook page. 

Throughout my time thus far on this crazy spinning rock, health wise, I've had a near perfect record. As a small way of giving to those that have not been so fortunate, I will be donating $100 + 15% of all orders over the next 7 days to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation. 

From their website:
The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is internationally recognised for helping to lead the search for cancer cures, but we rely on people like you to help make new discoveries possible. Your support will fund life-saving cancer research, new research opportunities, and will help give every person with cancer the best chance of cure.

You don't have to add any codes to your purchase, I will be tellying up the total in 7 days time.

Thanks for your orders throughout the year guys, I know there are a lot of madbeaners that buy from my store and I appreciate the support!

Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

dannoceti

Which store is yours again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chromesphere

cooder

Good on ya Paul! Awesome, I'll better have a look through your goodies... :)
BigNoise Amplification

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

flanagan0718

Placing an order today! Thanks for doing this.

Matt

It's for charity so my wife can't complain right?  To late order placed😄
Matt

chromesphere

Thanks guys!
I'm particularly partial to this charity as a few years ago my cousin (33yo) was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  Within 4 weeks she was gone leaving her only son.  My aunty used to be such a happy friendly person.  She still is, but restrained.  You can see in her face when you talk to her, how such intense grief and lose has weathered her usually good spirited self.  Nobody is immune to cancer, young old rich or poor.
I will update this thread at the end of the 7 days with the total amount donated, cheers!
Paul

Stomptown

Your one of the good ones Paul! Order placed!

chromesphere

Thanks for the kind words and supporting the cause Jon, will post out first thing tomorrow!

chromesphere

Hey guys, to update the thread 7 days has hit and the total has been calculated.  Heres the post on my facebook page, thanks again to everyone that ordered, the 15% donation will be going to a good cause!

Thank you to everyone that order over the last 7 days.  15% of your orders have been added to the amount to be donated to the Peter McCullum Cancer Foundation.
The total amount raised from orders is $65.05, which I will round up to $70.  A further $100 will also be donated from diyguitarpedals.com.au, giving us a total of $170 for the cause!

Cheers
Paul