News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cool 8)

Started by nzCdog, April 16, 2015, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGP39

It's pretty inexpensive. What do you think you would use it for?

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

nzCdog

Making cool stuff! Idk to be honest, would be awesome to make user infetrfaces uber slick with arduino projects tho! :)

billstein

Quote from: TGP39 on April 16, 2015, 05:27:36 PM
What do you think you would use it for?

Steve.

Probably the wrong forum to be asking that. We don't need to use something  to purchase it do we?

*as I glance over to the 25+ completed pedals that never make it onto my pedal board. And the 30+ boards sitting in a pile that I haven't had any time to build. Oh yeah, I've got to put the two I received today from Bean on the stack. I'll put them right next to all the boards I have built that I haven't gotten around to boxing yet. Yeah, probably the wrong forum. :)

nzCdog

Quote from: billstein on April 17, 2015, 07:28:35 PM
We don't need to use something  to purchase it do we?
haha... indeed no.  one must simply hypothesise potential use for the purchase to be justified! ;D

nzCdog

This would look cool on a pedalboard in any capacity whatsoever!   ;D

billstein

Hey Corey. I know this is totally off topic but is that your dog in the avatar? I have been dying to ask for so long. I love that picture.

nzCdog

Quote from: billstein on April 18, 2015, 12:56:23 AM
Hey Corey. I know this is totally off topic but is that your dog in the avatar? I have been dying to ask for so long. I love that picture.

ohhhhh... Bill I gotta say, sadly no.  I saw this pic on the interwebz one day and just had to steal it!  He cheers me up with that big smile!
We don't have a dog, just couldn't keep one in our little house.  :(   I grew up with dogs tho, just love'em