News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mystery Stocking

Started by Shrtyska9, December 03, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrtyska9

Anybody order one of Premier Guitar's mystery stockings?

Richard

Richard

TGP39

I did for kicks.....first time.  I love how they write "what you get is what you get.....no tantrums" lol.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Shrtyska9

Yeah I grabbed one too also first time. I figured I have wasted 15 bucks on stupider things in the past. Plus at the local shop string prices are so inflated it would be about the same plus who knows might end up with a pedal or a new acoustic.

Richard

Richard

bcalla

I did last year.  I got a package of strings, a pick, and a bunch of discount coupons for web stores I will never buy from.  That being said, a bunch of people posted on their forum that they got some great stuff.  Good luck!

Shrtyska9

Ok so mine came in today and ended up with a couple packs of strings, a leather strap, a keychain, mad stickers, and some cool pick samples. Definitely worth the 15 bucks.

Richard

Richard

upthepunxxx

Man, I had a feeling it was gonna be a lot of knick knack shit they get all year from the different companies, but I think I was foolishly thinking it might be different. Whatever, if it helps out premier guitar I'm down with it. I'll just consider a 15 dollar donation to a stellar magazine that provides me with most of my gear content for the year. No tantrums being thrown here :'(

Quote from: Shrtyska9 on December 13, 2014, 10:39:22 AM
Ok so mine came in today and ended up with a couple packs of strings, a leather strap, a keychain, mad stickers, and some cool pick samples. Definitely worth the 15 bucks.

Richard
Wake up and smell the noise!!